The availability of jobs in the Greater New York City area continues to increase, which has resulted in the city’s unemployment rate continuing to steadily decline. Consequently, there are always a lot of job opportunities in and around the city. This is especially true for those people who are trained and have experience working in a skilled trade such as operating aerew York City aerial lift training and certification? Recertification and refresher training which OSHA requires every three years, are free for life when you receial work platforms (AWPs), which are also known as mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs).
Properly trained and certified aerial lift or scissor lifts operators in New York City are constantly in demand to fill the many steady, well-paying jobs that always seem to be available. Aerial lift and scissor lift certifications from OSHA-compliant institutions are a must for those workers involved with construction, warehouse operations, highway maintenance landscape services, sign installation, overhead power line workers and the many other jobs that demand highly skilled AWP equipment operators.
Being an aerial lift or scissor operator also pays well. The New York Department of Transportation pays its Worker I Level lift operators over $32,000 per year, but that’s only after they’ve received OSHA-compliant training such as provided by CertifyMeOnline.net’s Aerial Lift Training and Certification NY.
The Importance of New York Aerial Lift and Scissor Lift Certification
Although there’s a great demand for aerial lift and scissor lift operators, it’s crucial that these workers are adequately trained and certified. Workplace Injuries and fatalities involving aerial lifts occur every day. The most efficient means of preventing these accidents is to see that all AWP operators are adequately trained. OSHA understands this, which is why they require aerial lift workers in New York City and elsewhere to be properly trained and certified before they’re legally allowed to operate the equipment. Failure to receive the training and certification violates OSHA guidelines and subjects employers to substantial penalties and fines. Not surprisingly, ethical and responsible employers won’t consider hiring workers that haven’t received OSHA-compliant lift operator training such as is offered by CMO. Aerial lift and scissor lift training and certification NY from an OSHA-approved institution proves to employers that you’re qualified to deal with the risks associated with operating MEWPs.
Here are some of the many other benefits you’ll enjoy when you take your aerial lift certification training NY through CMO:
• You’ll be qualified for better and higher paying jobs
• Your safety and the safety of your coworkers will be ensured
• You’ll advance more quickly up the career ladder of an aerial lift or scissor lift operator
When you receive aerial lift training and certification NYC through CertifyMeOnline.net, there’s no need to take time away from work to travel to and from a separate facility, since all CMO training is online and available 24/7.
Types of Jobs in New York City for Certified Aerial Lift Operators
There are lots of good jobs available for certified aerial lift and scissor lift operators in the New York City area. Some of NYC’s largest employers are always looking for properly trained lift operators, including the City of New York, the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA), Delta Air Lines, ABCO HVACR Supply, ABM Industries, Alcoa and Sherwin-Williams to name just a few. There are also hundreds of other employers in the greater New York City area that are always in the market for qualified aerial and scissor lift operators, which makes New York a great place to start an exciting and rewarding new career.
After completing New York City aerial lift training and certification through CMO, here’s a sampling of the many jobs you’ll be qualified to apply for:
• Aerial Lift and Scissor Lift Operator
• Aerial Lift Maintenance Mechanic
• Special Events Worker
• Overhead Communications/Power Line Technician
• Window Washing
• Overhead Lighting and Sign Installer
• Arborist/Tree Trimmer
• Aircraft Mechanic
• Geologist’s Assistant
• Tower Technician
• Broadband Technician
• HVAC Installer/Maintenance Worker
• Automotive Equipment Technician
• And Lots More!
How to Get Your NYC Aerial Lift and Scissor Lift Certification
The good news is that there are flexible options for completing this kind of training because there’s no time limit for taking our course. If you’re an employer, your workers can finish the coursework at their own pace working around their existing schedules. After completing CMO’s affordable and comprehensive OSHA-approved training, it’s simple for employees to get their aerial lift operator certification NY. These six easy steps are all that’s involved:
• Begin by registering your company through the CMO website. There’s no charge for company registrations.
• Register each individual operator and assign them passwords and usernames. The cost is just $75 per operator, and can be paid by credit card
• Next, have the employees log into their accounts. They can do this from any computer or digital device any time and anywhere there’s an internet connection.
• Have students work through the training modules at their own pace, taking the quizzes and tests as they go along. There are no time limitations, although some students finish the course and tests in about an hour. CMO’s pass rate is 100%.
• After each employee completes the aerial lift training course, download and print their temporary operator cards.
• Once your company’s designated safety coordinator evaluates the student and determines he or she is capable of safely operating an aerial lift, the newly certified operator is ready to start working!
• That’s all there is to it for your workers to receive their OSHA-approved aerial lift certification NY.
Why CertifyMeOnline.net is the Best Choice for New York Aerial Lift Training and Certification
It’s simple. CertifyMeOnline.net’s aerial lift and scissor lift training and certification New York City programs were created specifically with our students in mind. We know how important it is for aerial lift operators and their employers to adhere to OSHA regulations and standards, but we don’t want learning to be a burden on our students. That’s why we’ve designed our New York aerial lift training and certification to be fast, convenient and affordable.
Our aerial lift training and certification NY classes teach students how to safely operate various AWPs, including cherry pickers, bucket trucks, telescopic and articulating boom lifts and indoor and rough terrain scissor lifts. All training modules, exams, handouts, checklists and other materials are included in the $75 per student enrollment fee – there’s nothing else to buy. All training materials are online 24/7, so students always have instant access to them. Your employees will have their temporary aerial lift operator cards and certificates in hand immediately after completing our OSHA-approved training. Permanent operator cards and certificates will be mailed to them within one to two weeks.
Still undecided as to whether CertifyMeOnline.net is the right choice for aerial lift NYC training? Here are some more reasons why CMO is your number one choice:
• Study whenever and wherever you choose. All training materials are online and available any time and any where there’s an Internet connection. There’s no need to take valuable time away from your current job traveling to and from an off-site classroom.
• Work on the go. Access CMO’s training courses with a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer any time and anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
• CMO’s OSHA-approved certification is fast and easy. Although there’s no time limit, our aerial lift training and certification NY can be completed in as little as an hour.
• You’re instantly certified. Immediately following completion of your training, you can download your temporary operator card, which is proof of your having received OSHA-approved aerial and scissor lift operator training.
• Save both time and money. CMO’s online aerial and scissor lift training costs just $75 per student, including all course materials.
Need even more reasons why CMO is the preferred choice for New York City aerial lift training and certification? Recertification and refresher training which OSHA requires every three years, are free for life when you receive your New York City aerial lift training and certification through CMO. OSHA also requires all operators to receive refresher training after an accident occurs if it’s determined there were unsafe workplace practices or working conditions. Unlike many other training schools, there’s no need to pay again for the material you’ve already studied when you choose CMO. Over time, our free lifetime refresher training and recertifications will save employers hundreds of dollars. We also offer a Train the Trainer program, which certifies a designated operator or operators within the company to train other employees how to safely operate and maintain aerial and scissor lifts.
Sign Up Today
Enroll today in CMO’s New York City aerial lift or scissor lift training program, and you or your employees can be certified in as little as one hour!
For more information, contact us online or call us at 602-277-0615 to speak with a CMO team member. We’re here to help you get started on the road to an exciting and rewarding new career as a New York City aerial or scissor lift operator!