It’s tough keeping up with New York’s regulations for employers. And here’s another – per OSHA guidelines, employers are responsible for training every employee that operates an aerial lift, aerial work platform (AWP), scissor lift, and mobile elevating work platform (MEWP).
Any business in Kings, Queens, Nassau, or Suffolk County has to provide aerial lift certification in Long Island for all aerial lift workers. Figuring out where to start – let alone how to design your own training program – leaves more questions than answers. But with CertifyMeOnline.net, you’re in control of your compliance and training.
We’ll make sure your employees have the Long Island aerial lift certification necessary to operate all your equipment. Start with our Operator Training package (only $75), ideal for beginners, experienced AWP operators and everyone in between. And if you’d really like to step up your Long Island aerial lift certification online, look no further than CMO’s Train the Trainer certification at just $149.
How Online Aerial Lift Certification in Long Island
All it takes is a few easy steps, and you’ll soon have your Long Island aerial lift certification.
- Register your company and employees – create login credentials.
- Take online training. This can be done on lunch breaks, after work, whenever it’s convenient for your employees. Your workers will learn about OSHA safety guidelines and everything else they need to know.
- On-site evaluation. The most important part of your aerial lift certification in Long Island is the on-hand evaluation, where you’ll use CMO’s resources and forms to ensure each worker can safely run your AWPs, scissor lifts & more.
- Hand out operator cards — that’s it! Simply print out your Long Island aerial lift operator cards for each employee that successfully passed.
And remember, compliance is valid for 3 years. CMO will handle your 3-year recertification training, too!
Benefits of Aerial Lift Certification in Long Island, NY
Here are just a few features that come with our Long Island aerial lift certification:
- ✓ Affordable – and for everyone. Our philosophy at CMO is simple: OSHA compliance should be affordable and easy to implement. Browse our pricing page and select your Long Island aerial lift certification online.
- ✓ Comprehensive training. There’s no need to purchase separate training courses for different AWP & MEWP models. Regardless of the aerial lifts or scissor lifts you have, we have you covered!
- ✓ Timely, topical content: Our Long Island aerial lift certification courses aren’t static; they’re as dynamic and ever-changing as OSHA rules and regulations. Content is automatically updated when OSHA tweaks their safety guidelines.
- ✓ 100% compliant – and you’re covered during audits & inspections. Some of the most expensive fines and penalties from OSHA can exceed $100,000. Without proof of training, this is the bill you could be looking at. Stay legal and compliant with CMO.
Long Island Aerial Lift Certification FAQs
Here are some common questions about how to get aerial lift certified in Long Island:
What else is included besides your training?
Friendly, informative customer service, whenever you need it. CMO customers have a training partner for life with CMO.
Do your courses include all AWP and aerial lift operators?
Regardless of skill level, our courses account for your entire aerial lift fleet. All you have to do is make sure each employee has their own login info, once you’ve created a company account. We make aerial lift certification in Long Island easy for everyone?
I might need HAZWOPER training – does CMO have other Long Island aerial lift certification?
We offer HAZWOPER certification, along with fall protection instruction and much more. Our online course catalog explains everything.
Choose CertifyMeOnline.net for Your Long Island Aerial Lift Certification
As an employer, you can feel confident in the training courses from CMO. All courses are designed to meet OSHA specifications and to ensure that every worker who completes them has the skills necessary to operate the equipment. The courses take only about an hour and require just an internet connection. They can be completed at any time from anywhere. The cost is just $75 per course with a printed certificate upon completion.
Sign up today for Aerial Lift certification for all your employers. You can have your questions answered by a training expert at CMO when you call (602) 277-0615. Let CMO be your resource for Aerial Lift certification in Long Island, NY.