Do you need to provide training for your aerial lift workers? OSHA requires every employer to train and certify all employees that run mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs), aerial work platforms (AWPs), scissor lifts, cherry pickers, and more.
CertifyMeOnline.net has affordable aerial lift certification in San Jose for your company. From great customer service to fantastic prices and more, we’re the only training partner you need for all your aerial lift equipment. We’ll show you how to get aerial lift certified in San Jose. It’s easier than you think!
A great option is our Operator Training package, which is $75. This San Jose aerial lift certification and training package is great for new operators, experienced employees, and everyone else. Some companies want their in-house trainer on hand. CMO’s Train the Trainer certification (only $149) ensures you always have a certification expert on-site.
Sign up now with CMO. You can’t afford the cost of non-compliance.
How to Get Aerial Lift Certified in San Jose
Just follow these steps for San Jose aerial lift certification online:
- Register online. Create login info for your company and employees.
- Online training. Training is completed on your employees’ schedules. The online part includes helpful information on OSHA safety guidelines and much more.
- On-site test & evaluation. It’s time where the rubber meets the road – literally! With CMO’s checklist and other resources, your employees operate your lifts to specific OSHA standards.
- Print operator cards. There is no waiting around for the mail. Your aerial lift certification in San Jose can be printed right away. CMO gets your workers up and running in about an hour!
You’re good to go when it’s time for 3-year recertification training. CMO keeps your workers’ certification current at all times, so there are no gaps in production.
Our Aerial Lift Certification in San Jose Features Plenty of Benefits
Our clients enjoy the following advantages:
- Affordable prices. As our pricing page shows, CMO makes safety within everyone’s budget. Sign up for your San Jose aerial lift certification, and you’re on your way to full compliance.
- All the compliance bases are covered. Even if your company has brand-new AWP or MEWP models, they’re covered with CMO’s aerial lift certification in San Jose. Aerial lifts, scissor lifts, and more. Everything is included.
- Our training updates right along with OSHA: OSHA regulations change a lot. Our San Jose aerial lift certification content updates whenever OSHA makes changes.
- Complete audit & inspection coverage. OSHA fines are costly. Some exceed $100,000. With CMO, you’re not held liable for lack of training!
San Jose Aerial Lift Certification FAQs
Check out these common questions we get about aerial lift certification in San Jose:
What’s included with my CMO training?
You’ll always have friendly customer service, just a phone call or email away. Most of all, our customers love the peace of mind that comes with full OSHA compliance.
Are all my AWPs, MEWPs, and aerial lift operators covered?
We’re the best training option for your entire aerial lift enterprise. Since each employee has their own login info, they can take the training on their schedule. CMO’s aerial lift certification in San Jose is for everyone, from inexperienced beginners to veteran operators.
What about things like HAZWOPER and fall protection training?
We offer HAZWOPER, HAZCOM, fall protection, and much more! Check out our course catalog and choose the courses that work for you.
Why Choose CMO for San Jose Aerial Lift Certification
Earning your San Jose aerial lift certification doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, CMO can guide you through every step of the process. Whether you’re a job-seeker hoping to make yourself more marketable or you’re a manager overseeing workers in need of certification, allow us to help you navigate OSHA regulations and promote a safer work environment for everyone.
Enroll today for aerial lift certification and training in San Jose or any other CMO OSHA approved training courses, and you can be certified in as little as one hour! Once the course is complete, a certificate can be printed off immediately. Questions? Contact us online or call us at 602-277-0615 for more information. Talk to one of our training experts and OSHA compliance consultants to get the answers you need.