If aerial lifts or scissor lifts are used in your business, OSHA requires you to keep training certificates on file for all lift operators. Your workers will also need to carry current aerial lift certification cards while operating aerial lifts or scissor lifts.
Aside from being required, it makes good business sense to train and certify your operators. An untrained or poorly trained lift operator is far more likely to be involved in an accident that results in injury or death than one who’s been properly trained and certified.
Another OSHA requirement is that all employers provide employees with a workplace free from hazards that can lead to serious injury or death. A safe workplace includes properly trained and certified aerial and scissor lift operators. Failure to comply can result in hefty fines, prison time, or both. Worse yet, lack of proper lift operator training can lead to the injury, disability or even death of an employee.
When an aerial or scissor lift is involved in a serious workplace accident, OSHA will investigate the incident. A part of that investigation will be a review of employee training records. Here are some of the things OSHA will look for during their review:
- – Are the workers at this business properly certified?
- – Were the employees involved in the accident given OSHA guidelines?
- – How much does the workforce know about safety standards? If they didn’t know enough, did that lack of knowledge contribute to the accident?
- – If the worker was trained, did their training expire? Are there scissor lift certification cards?
- – Who is ultimately responsible here? The boss, the worker, or somebody else?
A lift operator card or scissor lift operator card from CMO is your company’s proof that your employees are trained to the latest OSHA workplace standards. Each certification is an official record that becomes a permanent part of your employees’ training records. We’re the online leader for both aerial lift certification card and aerial lift operator license training.
Why Choose CMO?
CertifyMeOnline.net is the leading provider of aerial and scissor lift operator training and certification. CMO aerial lift certification cards and scissor lift training cards are an important part of employee records. They’re proof that employees are trained to the latest OSHA workplace safety standards. Here are some features of our online lift training classes:
- – Convenient learning pace. Lunch breaks, weekends, after hours, at home – wherever your aerial lift or scissor lift operators have an internet connection, they have 24/7 anytime access to the best OSHA training available anywhere.
- – Affordable prices. Most employers think an aerial lift operator card or scissor lift operator card costs too much. CMO’s streamlined training system eliminates the middle man, so don’t worry about expensive 3rd party training providers. Whether you need to issue an aerial lift operator license or scissor lift certification card, we have you covered.
- – Industry-leading expertise. CMO is staffed by OSHA experts. Our trainers know the ins and outs of the latest regulations. Once your employees receive an aerial lift operator card or scissor lift operator card, you know they have the best possible training, bar none.
How to Get an Aerial Lift Operator Card with CMO
To answer these questions, OSHA will ask for proof of training. That’s where we come in. You see, with CertifyMeOnline.net, all your documents and cards are already on hand. We provide all the necessary forms, cards and certificates you need for every worker.
The great thing about CMO is that you don’t have to wait for your aerial lift certification card to come in the mail. With our convenient online platform, you can print out certification cards for any employee’s HR file right away. No waiting. No hassle. No wondering whether or not your scissor lift or aerial lift worker is good to go. Simply print the brand-new card and everything else follows.
It all boils down to proper training. If you have a scissor lift or aerial lift certificate, your chance of being involved in an accident decreases, because you’ve been exposed to all the correct safety rules.
Why Choose CertifyMeOnline.net To Obtain Your Operator Card
CMO is the best place to get your scissor lift certification card and aerial lift certification cards. There are many good reasons to use CMO. We’re the real experts – our staff knows OSHA inside and out. Here are just a few ways you and your company can benefit from using CertifyMeOnline.net:
- – Affordable cost – your business will save a ton of money by using our training courses. Instead of having your own co-workers create training courses, or bringing in someone else, we offer direct course-to-student access.
- – Convenient format – CMO courses are available to anyone with an internet connection and just a few hours to review and complete the material.
- – Print your cards right away – this is a big reason companies love us. You can immediately print out scissor lift and aerial lift operator cards. It doesn’t get faster than that!
More Reasons Why CMO is the Best Way to Certify Aerial and Scissor Lift Operators
- CMO has been the number one source for aerial lift and scissor lift operator training since 1999.
- Thousands of business and individuals have successfully completed our aerial and scissor lift certification programs.
- There’s a huge demand for aerial lift and scissor lift operators. With a CMO aerial or scissor lift operator certification, you’ll have the training you need to advance your career.
- All CMO training is 100% OSHA compliant, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
CMO offers the fastest, easiest and best way to train and certify aerial lift and scissor lift operators. All CMO’s online interactive training programs are approved by OSHA. Please visit our contact page for more about how CMO can help you become compliant today. Our customer service team can be reached at (888) 699-4800 or (602) 277-0615. For all of your aerial lift and scissor lift certification card needs, the choice is clear: CertifyMeOnline.net.
Thanks for visiting our website. We look forward to speaking with you about your aerial lift and scissor lift certification cards.